Hot News

Awesome Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas


I'm going to share my favorite Christmas bedroom ideas today. These bedrooms are glitzy, elegant, farmhouse-style, and pretty much anything else you could want, yet they all exude holiday cheer.


This farmhouse bedroom has a cheery, welcoming vibe thanks to the vibrant reds combined with the warm whites. Don't forget about flocked trees, it's really amazing.

What a wonderful concept! The holidays are significantly enhanced by it. My Christmas decorations this year will be rustic luxurious.

Put a Christmas tree in your room! A few years ago I started to do this. I found myself laying in bed at night with just the tree lights on, dreaming and scheming of Christmas magic. Waking up to the soft glow of twinkling lights, made me happier and more excited to start the day.



It's a lot of fun to decorate your kids' bedroom for Christmas with little Christmas trees. My mum comes to mind when I see this white feather tree. On our kitchen table at Christmastime, we always had a feather tree. For decoration, we typically utilize tiny ornaments. I used full-sized ones this year and think it looks so much fun!


I enjoy having that emotion reflected in our home by my surrounds. This year, I decorated with layers of bedding that was primarily white for the winter and metallic white and white accents. Hope you enjoy our three Christmas bedrooms! lovely Christmas trees decorated in bedrooms. I decided to decorate this tree with white and silver ornaments and trimmings. 

They look so beautiful when the winter sun shines through them. Magnificent magnolia tree with tree berries for Christmas. I spread more velvet on the bed. This time of year just seems perfect. Our winter bed was dressed elegantly and cozily with white quilted euro shams. They go well with my beloved velvet comforter, which I laid out on the bed initially. Next, I added a gray layer.

This is one of my favorite posts every year because I enjoy putting inexpensive holiday decorations to our bedroom to enhance the romance of the season. I'm thrilled to show you our master bedroom. 

This is the small area you see as you enter our room for the first time. I decorated our bedroom door with a wreath I've had for ten or so years and a small tree I purchased from Target a number of years ago. This year, I added a few tiny lights, which you can see near the bottom of the post.


A little pink holiday update for our little girls room. special with metallic christmas ornament.


What a wonderful concept! The holidays are significantly enhanced by it. My Christmas decorations this year will be rustic luxurious. This is one of my favorite posts each year because I love adding simple holiday touches to our bedroom that add to the magic of the season.

Simply switching around your paintings is a fun way to freshen up your decor. Look at how much different this believe sign makes my room look. Really, try not to overthink it. Simply begin by making minor adjustments, then move further.


I wanted a rustic, farmhouse-style bedroom with a few feminine accents. I already had a blank canvas because my white duvet and shams served as a fresh start. Since my upholstered headboard already softens the look, I knew I wanted to frame the bed with some evergreen garland. It added a small amount of traditional flair and a splash of color to the otherwise monotone room because it was edged with red plaid ribbon.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.